xrun and shutdown

focal temporal focal temporal

xrun and shutdown

why do I get sudden jack xrun and ardour shuts down? I'm going mad...

Re: [puredyne] xrun and shutdown

we'll need more information than that.  likely has something to do with jack's settings.  the contents of your Jack messages and the ardor error log might help a bit.

Bernardo Barros Bernardo Barros

2011/3/17 focal temporal <[hidden email]>:
> why do I get sudden jack xrun and ardour shuts down? I'm going mad...

Can you use Jack with other softwares? If so, what happen if you
increase the period size (increasing the latency). Jack has RealTime
priority? Maybe your Jack has a configuration that your hardware
(processor etc) can't handle.
focal temporal focal temporal

Re: [puredyne] xrun and shutdown

ok it's solved thanks :) anyway, can anyone recommend any external audio card that is jack capable and allows a preview on the sound before gets to final output?