[puredyne] ~#{[|`\^@]} won't work with setxkbmap fr

yfan yfan

[puredyne] ~#{[|`\^@]} won't work with setxkbmap fr

hi all
i'm new to puredyne
i'm trying to use emacs with Sc
for some reasons
i can't do " alt + (  "for example which gives " [ "

in sc i need to use [,],{,},or ~
and these keys will only work on windows for example pressing the Alt key + a number key

hopefully someone can help me out

chherss

yfan yfan

Re: [puredyne] ~#{[|`\^@]} won't work with setxkbmap fr

hum...sorry i have an azerty keyboard

[puredyne] a bit of promo for floss+art

hitting the 4000 visit in the last 2 hours I see a lot of people clicking
trough to floss+art book ;)

I just wrote a little article on graphic design open source, as an
introduction to more post about open source in the market - my idea is to
bring more awareness to artist who want to use open source ( a la puredyne
philosophy ;)

you can check out my first article here

http://ponnuki.net

:D yay !

Re: [puredyne] a bit of promo for floss+art

Damaru said :
> hitting the 4000 visit in the last 2 hours I see a lot of people
> clicking trough to floss+art book ;)

yay indeed!
Thanks for the link!
(looks like your cloud background might be the next meme on HN ;)

Re: [puredyne] a bit of promo for floss+art

Yay 10 000 visits and really nice discussion on the place of graphic
design in the open source. Lots of hard advocate of photoshop out there ;)

I must admit that I haven't used the gimp too much in professional
settings - but anyhow, it was quite a conversation starter!

over 270 click to the floss+art book, hopefully it ends up in some
download and maybe sales!

I wonder now though if open source is more geared toward art and creativty
more than design. Here I take the design out of it's art setting, where
art is the expression of the self and design is a solution in
communication and arragment. There is still an artist impulse in the
design, but has to be merge with the purpose of the creation... anyhow I
might not have the right word yet for that difference, but I start to
sense what can open source bring to creativity...