[puredyne] synaptic rep

felix nicolás nicanor felix nicolás nicanor

[puredyne] synaptic rep

Hi again list
Trying to update the repositories in synaptic it fails to find any file
even if I change the source.
Is it a general prolem or is it only mine.

I must add that I am comming back to puredyne after a problem in my
machine several months ago and was using xubuntu in my lady's netbook.

By the way, happy new year to everyone.
Felix
felix nicolás nicanor felix nicolás nicanor

Re: [puredyne] synaptic rep

Sorry, i just fund this: