[puredyne] ssh problem?

hey everyone.  I'm not sure if i'm just missing something basic or if there's a problem.

i can't seem to ssh into my recent puredyne install.  when i type lsof -i :22 i get

zsh: exit 1     lsof -i :22

so it seems like sshd isn't running?  this is a 9.10 DVD install

any ideas?

alejoo alejoo

Re: [puredyne] ssh problem?

On Nov 11, 2010, at 2:37 AM, grant centauri wrote:

so it seems like sshd isn't running?  this is a 9.10 DVD install

might this help you out, it did here sometime ago:

Re: [puredyne] ssh problem?

sure did.  i wasn't sure what to do with that /etc/ssh/sshd_not_to_be_run file.

just for documentation sake, here's what i did.

sudo rm /etc/ssh/sshd_not_to_be_run
sudo /etc/init.d/ssh start

that seemed to do the trick.

grant