[puredyne] sound card advice

i'm sure i've asked before, but after an infuriating bout of trying to rouse my Mbox so I could use my mic that needs phantom power I have decided to solve this issue once and for all by obtaining a sound card i can use with puredyne.

I don't need much.  I'm looking for the best, cheapest option, preferably with at least 2 mic inputs (one is fine though) and phantom power.  Easy setup with Jack would be nice too.

Any ideas?  I'm sure we've been here before, but i trust the list and enjoy the answers i receive here.

thanks,

grant

Re: [puredyne] sound card advice

I love esi sound card (and will probably never buy anything else)
really simple to use with linux/jack puredyne

I have 2 sound card from them already but the one you would need would be :

http://www.esi-audio.com/products/u46xl/

not to expensive on ebay anyhow :

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=u46xl&_sacat=See-All-Categories

if your mic connect to a 1/4 jack :