[puredyne] server down?

this might be old news, but puredyne.org seems to be down?

i was going to test out gazpacho... i'm attempting to broth it.

Re: [puredyne] server down?

grant centauri said :
> this might be old news, but puredyne.org seems to be down?

It is down indeed, and the IRC servers too.
Hopefully it's back soon.

2011/5/20 grant centauri <[hidden email]>:
> this might be old news, but puredyne.org seems to be down?

down for me too.

> i was going to test out gazpacho... i'm attempting to broth it.

For what it's worth, I uploaded new alpha ISOs yesterday (alpha4).
The rsync server is down too so you can't access them right now :( but
once that's all fixed:

       # to list
       rsync rsync.goto10.org::puredyne-pub/gazpacho/

       # to get the alpha4 ISO (dvd amd64 version):
       rsync -P
rsync.goto10.org::puredyne-pub/gazpacho/puredyne-1010-gazpacho-DVD-amd64-alpha4.iso
.
       rsync -P
rsync.goto10.org::puredyne-pub/gazpacho/puredyne-1010-gazpacho-DVD-amd64-alpha4.md5
.

If people would like to try that out, that'd be good. Plenty of known
issues, it's still an alpha! (Fluxus sadly missing, for example.) Bug
reports go here please: https://bugs.launchpad.net/puredyne-live