[puredyne] repo for lucid

jm jones jm jones

[puredyne] repo for lucid

Hi, I have instaled lucid (ubuntu 10.04), is  a repository available
for lucid, or a ppa? Which is the recomended method to add the
puredyne repos?

--
JM Jones

Claude Heiland-Allen Claude Heiland-Allen

Re: [puredyne] repo for lucid

On 14/09/10 20:47, jm jones wrote:
> Hi, I have instaled lucid (ubuntu 10.04), is  a repository available
> for lucid, or a ppa? Which is the recomended method to add the
> puredyne repos?

There is a PPA, which you can add by:

sudo aptitude install python-software-properties
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:puredyne-team/ppa
sudo aptitude update

You can see what is available here:

https://launchpad.net/~puredyne-team/+archive/ppa?field.series_filter=lucid

Claude

jm jones jm jones

Re: [puredyne] repo for lucid

2010/9/14 Claude Heiland-Allen <[hidden email]>:

> On 14/09/10 20:47, jm jones wrote:
>>
>> Hi, I have instaled lucid (ubuntu 10.04), is  a repository available
>> for lucid, or a ppa? Which is the recomended method to add the
>> puredyne repos?
>>

> There is a PPA, which you can add by:
>
> sudo aptitude install python-software-properties
> sudo apt-add-repository ppa:puredyne-team/ppa
> sudo aptitude update
>
> You can see what is available here:
>
> https://launchpad.net/~puredyne-team/+archive/ppa?field.series_filter=lucid
>

> Claude

Ok, only a few packegaes for lucid : (
If I select "any series" I dont see any kernel, are more packages in a
repository? Im interested in rt kernel & rt-pae kernels (pd  and audio
apps too)

--
Juan Manuel Jones

Re: [puredyne] repo for lucid

jm jones said :

> 2010/9/14 Claude Heiland-Allen <[hidden email]>:
> > On 14/09/10 20:47, jm jones wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi, I have instaled lucid (ubuntu 10.04), is  a repository available
> >> for lucid, or a ppa? Which is the recomended method to add the
> >> puredyne repos?
> >>

> > There is a PPA, which you can add by:
> >
> > sudo aptitude install python-software-properties
> > sudo apt-add-repository ppa:puredyne-team/ppa
> > sudo aptitude update
> >
> > You can see what is available here:
> >
> > https://launchpad.net/~puredyne-team/+archive/ppa?field.series_filter=lucid
> >

> > Claude
> >
> > ---
> > [hidden email]
> > http://identi.ca/group/puredyne
> > irc://irc.goto10.org/puredyne
> >

> Ok, only a few packegaes for lucid : (
> If I select "any series" I dont see any kernel, are more packages in a
> repository? Im interested in rt kernel & rt-pae kernels (pd  and audio
> apps too)

If all goes well, lucid and maverick packages will be available
sometimes this fall.

You can install karmic packages in your lucid install as a temporary
fix.

jm jones jm jones

Re: [puredyne] repo for lucid

2010/9/15 Aymeric Mansoux <[hidden email]>:

> jm jones said :

>> > There is a PPA, which you can add by:
>> >
>> > sudo aptitude install python-software-properties
>> > sudo apt-add-repository ppa:puredyne-team/ppa
>> > sudo aptitude update
>> >
>> > You can see what is available here:
>> >
>> > https://launchpad.net/~puredyne-team/+archive/ppa?field.series_filter=lucid
>> >

>> > Claude
>> >
>> > ---
>> > [hidden email]
>> > http://identi.ca/group/puredyne
>> > irc://irc.goto10.org/puredyne
>> >

>> Ok, only a few packegaes for lucid : (
>> If I select "any series" I dont see any kernel, are more packages in a
>> repository? Im interested in rt kernel & rt-pae kernels (pd  and audio
>> apps too)
>
> If all goes well, lucid and maverick packages will be available
> sometimes this fall.
>
> You can install karmic packages in your lucid install as a temporary
> fix.
>

> a.
> --
> http://su.kuri.mu