[puredyne] puredyne sprint at SPACE in london this weekend

Antonios Galanopoulos Antonios Galanopoulos

[puredyne] puredyne sprint at SPACE in london this weekend

Hello list,

Some of us (me, dan, chun rob and claude) are taking part in a mini
weekend sprint. We will try to port as many packages as we can to
maverick getting ready for a new puredyne release "sometime soon".

If you are around london feel free to drop by in real life otherwise
come and say hi on irc, make some tickets on launchpad bugracker,
write some docs or send as beers.

antonios

--

http://agagag.goto10.org