[puredyne] puredyne 911 and E-MU 1820

Joseph Joseph

[puredyne] puredyne 911 and E-MU 1820

Bonjour à tous, I'm a newcomer on Puredyne and it seems nice, but I have
no sound. I've read a lot of topics with Debian+E-MU and Ubuntu+E-MU,
but all seem old-dated as Puredyne does have the 1010 pilot.

My problem is that the pci card 1010 is configured in Puredyne, the 1820
dock is connected (lights are on) but I have still no sound.
On windows, it needed pilot PLUS patchmix application. As long as
patchmix was not working, the dock was not working.
Definitely no aid on the E-MU site.
Can someone help me (simple words please, I must translate to understand
!!!)
Merci beaucoup.
Le Joss