[puredyne] processing OSC library

enrike enrike

[puredyne] processing OSC library

hi

it would be good to have processing's OSC library installed in puredyne
by default

thanks

enrike

Re: [puredyne] processing OSC library

altern said :
> hi
>
> it would be good to have processing's OSC library installed in
> puredyne by default

ticket! :)

Rob Canning-3 Rob Canning-3

altern said :
> hi
>
> it would be good to have processing's OSC library installed in puredyne
> by default

oh yes -  i made it for sure - must have just forgoten to add it to the package
list - yes a ticket would be great.. you can assign it to me
rob

> thanks
>
> enrike

--------------
[hidden email]
rob.goto10.org
--------------

Re: [puredyne] processing OSC library

would it make sense to also have the arduino library installed by default

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:46 AM, Rob Canning <[hidden email]> wrote:
altern said :
> hi
>
> it would be good to have processing's OSC library installed in puredyne
> by default

oh yes -  i made it for sure - must have just forgoten to add it to the package
list - yes a ticket would be great.. you can assign it to me
rob

> thanks
>
> enrike

--------------
[hidden email]
rob.goto10.org
--------------

Rob Canning-3 Rob Canning-3

geoffroy tremblay said :
> would it make sense to also have the arduino library installed by default
>
> http://www.arduino.cc/playground/Interfacing/Processing

yup i there are some problems with some of these processing packages :/ will
have a look at them when i get a moment... like before a ticket would be great
to remind me
cheers
rob

> On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:46 AM, Rob Canning <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > altern said :
> > > hi
> > >
> > > it would be good to have processing's OSC library installed in puredyne
> > > by default
> >
> > oh yes -  i made it for sure - must have just forgoten to add it to the
> > package
> > list - yes a ticket would be great.. you can assign it to me
> > rob
> >

> > > thanks
> > >
> > > enrike
> > >
> > > ---
> > > [hidden email]
> > > http://identi.ca/group/puredyne
> > > irc://irc.goto10.org/puredyne
> > >
> > --------------
> > [hidden email]
> > rob.goto10.org
> > --------------
> >
> > ---
> > [hidden email]
> > http://identi.ca/group/puredyne
> > irc://irc.goto10.org/puredyne

--------------
[hidden email]
rob.goto10.org
--------------

enrike enrike

Re: [puredyne] processing OSC library

og., 2010.eko apiren 15a 11:27(e)an, Aymeric Mansoux(e)k idatzi zuen:
> altern said :
>> hi
>>
>> it would be good to have processing's OSC library installed in
>> puredyne by default
>
> ticket! :)

sorry for stupid question, but how does this ticket business work with
launchpad? is it just reporting a bug? or maybe add a question?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/puredyne/+filebug
https://answers.launchpad.net/puredyne/+addquestion

altern said :

> og., 2010.eko apiren 15a 11:27(e)an, Aymeric Mansoux(e)k idatzi zuen:
> >altern said :
> >>hi
> >>
> >>it would be good to have processing's OSC library installed in
> >>puredyne by default
> >
> >ticket! :)
>
> sorry for stupid question, but how does this ticket business work
> with launchpad? is it just reporting a bug? or maybe add a question?
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/puredyne/+filebug

well ticket = reporting something that you think is not working as
expected, ie, from bugs to missing features/software.

> https://answers.launchpad.net/puredyne/+addquestion

That's more for questions/troubleshooting/FAQ, which to be honest is a
bit of a dupicate with the list and the wikibook. So I'm disabling it
now...