Quantcast

[puredyne] problems instaling into lenovo g460

FernandoG FernandoG

[puredyne] problems instaling into lenovo g460

Hi guys, i just get a lenovo g460, my first step was try to install puredyne 9.11 but i cant. I run the dvd, boot from the grub and then the screen become black and de dvd stop to run. I read about a problem with karmic and my integrated grafic card, Core Processor Integrated Graphics Controller. Some instructions are to add the comand nomodeset in the booting but this dosent work for me.
I try with 9.11 386 and amd64 cd and dvd (my lenovo is 64 bit) but doesnt work.
Pliss any help, y don want to install other linux (ubuntu 10.10 run without problems)
thanks

FernandoG FernandoG

Bernardo Barros Bernardo Barros

Re: [puredyne] problems instaling into lenovo g460

Puredyne 9 might not support intel core i3. Try installing bare Ubuntu
and importing puredyne ppa?