[puredyne] presenting pure:dyne

Dave Griffiths Dave Griffiths

[puredyne] presenting pure:dyne

Hi all,

So I am somehow presenting pure:dyne and fluxus at this in a couple of
weeks: http://mansedanse.com/

I've not presented pure:dyne before, just wondering if there is anything
I should specifically mention, or propaganda online I should use (or
standard goto10 corp powerpoint templates etc ;)

cheers,

dave

Re: [puredyne] presenting pure:dyne

David Griffiths said :
> Hi all,
>
> So I am somehow presenting pure:dyne and fluxus at this in a couple of
> weeks: http://mansedanse.com/
>
> I've not presented pure:dyne before, just wondering if there is anything
> I should specifically mention, or propaganda online I should use (or
> standard goto10 corp powerpoint templates etc ;)

You're free to present it the way you like.

(as long as you wear the official suit
http://dailycostume.com/images/swissarmyknifesuit.jpg)

Other than that, you can check the odp and pdf I used for the LGM
presentation a while ago, if it helps:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~puredyne-team/puredyne-doc/trunk/files/head:/presentations/LGM/

If you re-use/change/branch/etc, feel free to commit and push new stuff,
you have access to all the puredyne bzr repos via the fluxus-team on lp.

On Mon, 2010-09-13 at 14:11 +0200, Aymeric Mansoux wrote:

> David Griffiths said :
> > Hi all,
> >
> > So I am somehow presenting pure:dyne and fluxus at this in a couple of
> > weeks: http://mansedanse.com/
> >
> > I've not presented pure:dyne before, just wondering if there is anything
> > I should specifically mention, or propaganda online I should use (or
> > standard goto10 corp powerpoint templates etc ;)
>
> You're free to present it the way you like.
>
> (as long as you wear the official suit
> http://dailycostume.com/images/swissarmyknifesuit.jpg)

Damn, how am I going manage to wear that _and_ both the fluxus
parentheses?
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3144/2997378025_0ced0031d8.jpg

> Other than that, you can check the odp and pdf I used for the LGM
> presentation a while ago, if it helps:
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~puredyne-team/puredyne-doc/trunk/files/head:/presentations/LGM/
>
> If you re-use/change/branch/etc, feel free to commit and push new stuff,
> you have access to all the puredyne bzr repos via the fluxus-team on lp.

Great, thanks!

cheers,

dave