Quantcast

[puredyne] nabble web interface activated for puredyne@goto10.org

Hi all -

We've enabled "nabble" on our community mailing list, which is a
service that provides a kind of archive but also a forum-style
interface for people who like forums better than mailing lists:
http://n3.nabble.com/Puredyne-f466513.html

Best

Re: [puredyne] nabble web interface activated for puredyne@goto10.org

If you want to post messages using their web interface you need a
nabble account, so yes you'd need to create a nabble login for
yourself. Use the same email address.
(But you don't need to, you can carry on using it this way of course)

Dan

2010/3/22 geoffroy tremblay <[hidden email]>:

> do we have to create a new login and password to use it ?
>
> On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 3:45 AM, Dan S <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all -
>>
>> We've enabled "nabble" on our community mailing list, which is a
>> service that provides a kind of archive but also a forum-style
>> interface for people who like forums better than mailing lists:
>> http://n3.nabble.com/Puredyne-f466513.html
>>
>> Best
>> Dan
>> --
>> http://www.mcld.co.uk

Re: [puredyne] nabble web interface activated for puredyne@goto10.org

ho  - so it won't create anything more than this mail list apart from the interface ~ sounds fair enough

:)

thanks

geoffroy tremblay said :
> ho  - so it won't create anything more than this mail list apart from the
> interface ~ sounds fair enough
>
> :)

yup, it's really for people who feel more confortable with forums and
nabble seems to be a good compromise, and does not require to change
anything on our side.

It would also be a pity to split the comunity between list and forum
users...

a.