Quantcast

[puredyne] german translation

chr chr

[puredyne] german translation

hello puredyne-list,

before a couple of weeks i organised in our art-academie in munich (i'm
student there) a symposium about floss, open content etc.
http://opensourceday.wordpress.com/

me, i presentated puredyne
cause i love it!!!!

i made a little booklet (translated parts out of the puredyne-wiki, and
made a little software-compilation, etc...) i tried to gave people who
are used to work with OSX or Windows, which was the most participants,
an opinion of the possibilities of puredyne and showed them how to work
with it. it is especially for media-artists a great distribution.

thank you people

maybe some-(germans??)-body want to use the booklet or translations...:

http://eat.adbk.de/images/e/e8/Puredyne.pdf

http://wiki.adbk.de/index.php?title=Puredyne

Re: [puredyne] german translation

Great, thanks! I wish I was better at German so I could actually
appreciate what you've done ;)

Dan

chr said :

> hello puredyne-list,
>
> before a couple of weeks i organised in our art-academie in munich
> (i'm student there) a symposium about floss, open content etc.
> http://opensourceday.wordpress.com/
>
> me, i presentated puredyne
> cause i love it!!!!
>
> i made a little booklet (translated parts out of the puredyne-wiki,
> and made a little software-compilation, etc...) i tried to gave
> people who are used to work with OSX or Windows, which was the most
> participants, an opinion of the possibilities of puredyne and showed
> them how to work with it. it is especially for media-artists a great
> distribution.
>
> thank you people
>
> maybe some-(germans??)-body want to use the booklet or translations...:
>
> http://eat.adbk.de/images/e/e8/Puredyne.pdf
>
> http://wiki.adbk.de/index.php?title=Puredyne

Nice one, thanks Christian! Feel free to add a link to it from the
Puredyne wikibook or wikipedia page.

chr chr

Re: [puredyne] german translation

thanks for flowers ^_^

i made a new subtopic in the puredyne-wiki named "translations":

Translations

  • short-introduction in german language

hope it is ok.
just take a look, if you dont like it, just change it.

greetings

christian

Am 02.05.2011 14:10, schrieb Aymeric Mansoux:
chr said :
[...]

Antoine Augeard Antoine Augeard

Re: [puredyne] german translation

Hi people

I just created a page for a french translation in wiki books of puredyne ... it's just a beginning

I think you should put your german translation directly on the wiki ?

greetings

antoine

chr said :
[...]

gtodd876 gtodd876

[puredyne] unsubscribe

Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 20:53:08 +0200
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [puredyne] german translation

--- [hidden email] http://identi.ca/group/puredyne irc://irc.goto10.org/puredyne
chr chr

Am 12.05.2011 20:53, schrieb Antoine Augeard:
Hi people

I just created a page for a french translation in wiki books of puredyne ... it's just a beginning

I think you should put your german translation directly on the wiki ?

i just have seen your translation-page.
bien fait ;-)

i will make a page in the wiki...
...these days...

but...i dont think that my page will going to be a exact translation. i would just a little modify my [short-introduction in german] -page...

...and for this i dont know if a subpage under "other languages" , like yours, is the right place for it, cause it is not especially a translation, it is more.. hmm...??

what do you think about it?

is there a special page or a list of all images uploaded for the puredyne wikibook?
so i dont have to upload again everything...

greetings

christian

greetings

antoine