[puredyne] eta new version?

Dave Griffiths Dave Griffiths

[puredyne] eta new version?

Hi all,

I just wondered when you'd like to get the new version of puredyne done
- i.e. what my deadline is for getting fluxus builds on the PPA...

cheers,

dave

Re: [puredyne] eta new version?

David Griffiths said :
> I just wondered when you'd like to get the new version of puredyne done
> - i.e. what my deadline is for getting fluxus builds on the PPA...

I was planning to work on it sometimes in January and get the alpha to a
final stage (or near final) for early February.

Re: [puredyne] eta new version?

2010/12/7 Aymeric Mansoux <[hidden email]>:
> David Griffiths said :
>> I just wondered when you'd like to get the new version of puredyne done
>> - i.e. what my deadline is for getting fluxus builds on the PPA...
>
> I was planning to work on it sometimes in January and get the alpha to a
> final stage (or near final) for early February.

From my pov it's a similar kind of timeline. I was hoping to be
pushing it over nov/dec but ended up moving house instead and having
various unexpected house issues to solve rather than doing dyney
things :( oh and no internet at home either