[puredyne] din

if you aren't on the net behavior list you might not have seen this -
a nice app with ubuntu

http://www.dinisnoise.org/

definitely should be part of puredyne in the near future ;)
(not sure we can make it happen for this release though )
Tyler Leavitt Tyler Leavitt

Re: [puredyne] din

Just realized int's in the ppa - and available in 10.10 dvd :)

works right out of the box :D

It's quite fun just to play around with it !

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 12:17 PM, Tyler Leavitt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks for sharing this!
> Tyler
>
> On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 12:35 AM, geoffroy tremblay <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> if you aren't on the net behavior list you might not have seen this -
>> a nice app with ubuntu
>>
>> http://www.dinisnoise.org/
>>
>> definitely should be part of puredyne in the near future ;)
>> (not sure we can make it happen for this release though )

RzR RzR

Re: [puredyne] din

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 11:33 PM, geoffroy tremblay <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Just realized int's in the ppa - and available in 10.10 dvd :)

feel free to ping me if you need a bleeding edge version from svn

http://rzr.online.fr/q/osc

--
Related Obsession : http://rzr.online.fr/q/refer