[puredyne] debian live user login

dae2011 dae2011

[puredyne] debian live user login

I have puredyne on a flashdrive.  The system froze and I had to force a
shutdown/reboot.  Instead of going into the program, it brings up
a login screen "Debian live user"/"other" with a mouse-over that says to
login as lintian.  What's the right login/password combo?  Nothing I've
tried works.

Thanks.