Quantcast

[puredyne] canvas -- a general Pd documentation

[puredyne] canvas -- a general Pd documentation

oldies but goodies.
Just pushed it from a forgotten corner of my hard drive.
Might be useful for someone here or elsewhere :)

//

Canvas -- a general Pd documentation.

This documentation is a merge of several Pure Data tutorials from
Aymeric Mansoux, Chun Lee and Claude Heiland-Allen. Most of these files
have been originally written between 2006 and 2008 and should work fine
on any recent version of Pure Data.

https://gitorious.org/canvas

//

Julian Brooks Julian Brooks

Re: [puredyne] canvas -- a general Pd documentation

Hey Aymeric,

I still come back to these excellent tutorials for reminders and I thought I would have a look to see if there is any extra stuff I don't have.  Unfortunately I get:

"503 Service Unavailable"

All good wishes,

Julian

On 13 September 2011 15:22, Aymeric Mansoux <[hidden email]> wrote:
oldies but goodies.
Just pushed it from a forgotten corner of my hard drive.
Might be useful for someone here or elsewhere :)

//

Canvas -- a general Pd documentation.

This documentation is a merge of several Pure Data tutorials from
Aymeric Mansoux, Chun Lee and Claude Heiland-Allen. Most of these files
have been originally written between 2006 and 2008 and should work fine
on any recent version of Pure Data.

https://gitorious.org/canvas

//

Re: [puredyne] canvas -- a general Pd documentation

Hey Julian,

Julian Brooks said :
> I still come back to these excellent tutorials for reminders and I thought I
> would have a look to see if there is any extra stuff I don't have.
> Unfortunately I get:
>
> "503 Service Unavailable"

try again later, gitorious seems to be flaky ATM.

It was fine yesterday, and now it's a mix of 503 and very slow