[puredyne] ./broth.sh failed? - binary.iso not found

alejoo alejoo

[puredyne] ./broth.sh failed? - binary.iso not found

hi all this is the broth.log perhaps someone could help me understand what's wrong, i have done a fresh bzr branch lp:broth and modified some files to generate a CUSTOM live but it fails with:

./broth.sh failed? - binary.iso not found

(attached the .log)

thanks for nay tip or advice,
/a

broth.log (218K) Download Attachment
alejoo alejoo

Re: [puredyne] ./broth.sh failed? - binary.iso not found

oke, thanks to claude for his help on IRC:

20:55 < claude> KdaG: hmm, it seems to fail with a cpio/rsync error?  did you remove rsync from the packages lists?
21:21 < KdaG> claude: well spotted, should be just that then
21:21 < KdaG> will try!
21:21 < KdaG> :)
21:23 < claude> seems to be a recent change in live-helper/live-initramfs
21:24 < claude>    * Forwardporting and extending usage of rsync when booting with toram
21:24 < claude> well, not that recent (end of jan)
21:25 < claude> at least, that's all i've been able to find...
21:25 < claude> could be unrelated...

well it wasn't, soup is ready!