[puredyne] broth question

just finishing up my first attempt at broth.

using make-live-device.sh to copy the iso onto a USB I got this warning:

/usr/sbin/grub-setup: warn: This GPT partition label has no BIOS Boot Partition; embedding won't be possible!.
/usr/sbin/grub-setup: warn: Embedding is not possible.  GRUB can only be installed in this setup by using blocklists.  However, blocklists are UNRELIABLE and their use is discouraged..
/usr/sbin/grub-setup: error: if you really want blocklists, use --force.

Any clues as to what this means?  Just curious.  I'm not sure it has any effect on the device.