[puredyne] broth failure

Robert Howell Robert Howell

[puredyne] broth failure

Thanks for the reply. To answer your question, I stuck with the
defaults for a build around karmic.

LH_DISTRIBUTION='karmic'
LH_KEYRING_PACKAGES='ubuntu-keyring medibuntu-keyring
akirad-keyring-and-mirrors puredyne-keyring'

Here are the error messages from my latest attempt to "make soup."

Get:3 http://security.ubuntu.com karmic-security Release.gpg [198B]
Err http://packages.medibuntu.org karmic Release.gpg
  Temporary failure resolving 'packages.medibuntu.org'

Err http://gb.archive.ubuntu.com karmic-updates Release.gpg
  Temporary failure resolving 'gb.archive.ubuntu.com'

Err http://uk.archive.ubuntu.com karmic Release.gpg
  Temporary failure resolving 'uk.archive.ubuntu.com'

Reading package lists...
W: GPG error: http://ppa.launchpad.net karmic Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY 97AB396179696851
W: GPG error: http://akirad.cinelerra.org akirad-karmic Release: The
following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is
not available: NO_PUBKEY DB70C672B219D801

ubuntu-keyring is already the newest version.
E: Couldn't find package medibuntu-keyring

P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
./broth.sh failed? /home/rhowell/puredyne-build-i386/binary.iso not found
(~/broth) %

Another issue I forgot to mention is that the command to retrieve a
fresh broth also fails (it too also used to work)

% sudo bzr clone lp:broth
[sudo] password for rhowell:
Permission denied (publickey).
bzr: ERROR: Connection closed: Unexpected end of message. Please check
connectivity and permissions, and report a bug if problems persist.
zsh: exit 3     sudo bzr clone lp:broth

Bob

padawan12@obiwannabe.co.uk padawan12@obiwannabe.co.uk

Re: [puredyne] broth failure

Run an apt-get update and try again.

--
Andy Farnell <[hidden email]>

alejoo alejoo

Re: [puredyne] broth failure

yesterday the uk repos where not asnwering, i had to change that to ch
(in my case) and it went well til some other point almost at the end
when broth is calling the number 10 script inside chroot_local_common
i couldnt tell waht was wrong by reading the log but certainly is
related to the fact im trying broth under maverick.

i have had no trouble with brith under karmic so perhaps you are using
lucid ?

/a