[puredyne] broth failure

Robert Howell Robert Howell

[puredyne] broth failure

I hate to break the chain of discussion on this list; however, I have
a problem I am unable to resolve. I have been using broth for several
months now and suddenly it has stopped working.  I have tried for
about three weeks to correct the problem, without success. I have the
log record; but since it is so long, I hated to post it without first
checking in. The bottom line is it fails to create the ISO.

I'd appreciate any assistance, on list or off.

Bob

padawan12@obiwannabe.co.uk padawan12@obiwannabe.co.uk

Re: [puredyne] broth failure

Would be nice to see it solved on list.

I've been playing with a few deb live-helper
based build systems latey. They're all
quite fragile IMO. Didn't have a lot of
luck with broth... work in progress I guess
and always a moving target.

Did you change your kernel on the host system?

a.

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:55:04 -0400
Robert Howell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I hate to break the chain of discussion on this list; however, I have
> a problem I am unable to resolve. I have been using broth for several
> months now and suddenly it has stopped working.  I have tried for
> about three weeks to correct the problem, without success. I have the
> log record; but since it is so long, I hated to post it without first
> checking in. The bottom line is it fails to create the ISO.
>
> I'd appreciate any assistance, on list or off.
>
> Bob

Andy Farnell <[hidden email]>