[puredyne] blender

steve allen steve allen

[puredyne] blender

I am having a little issue with blender. The gui does not seem to render
correctly [see screenshot] ie the buttons are incomplete and box select
really has strange behaviour. Basically I have to wait some time for it
to register the mouse down. I have an ubuntu install on the same machine
and it works as I would expect. Any ideas?

as an aside the quick search in synaptic package manager does not work
at all

warmest regards

steve

screenshot.png (12K) Download Attachment

Re: [puredyne] blender

steve allen said :
> I am having a little issue with blender. The gui does not seem to
> render correctly [see screenshot] ie the buttons are incomplete and
> box select really has strange behaviour. Basically I have to wait
> some time for it to register the mouse down. I have an ubuntu
> install on the same machine and it works as I would expect. Any
> ideas?

Are you using an ati card?

> as an aside the quick search in synaptic package manager does not
> work at all

please fill a bug for that, we'll check it when we put the final touch
to the 9.11 mini release.

a.