[puredyne] adding folder to PATH permanently

enrike enrike

[puredyne] adding folder to PATH permanently

Hi

sorry for such a general question but I need to add permanently a path
to PATH env variable. So far al method I tested do not really work. So I
thought maybe I should ask in Puredyne list because it is more specific.
Thanks ...

enrike

Re: [puredyne] adding folder to PATH permanently

add this to your .zshrc:

export PATH=$PATH:/path/to/bongoland

2010/10/24 enrike <[hidden email]>:

> Hi
>
> sorry for such a general question but I need to add permanently a path to
> PATH env variable. So far al method I tested do not really work. So I
> thought maybe I should ask in Puredyne list because it is more specific.
> Thanks ...
>
> enrike

enrike enrike

Re: [puredyne] adding folder to PATH permanently

thanks!