[puredyne] Installing Gazpacho from a running live usb stick

Julian Brooks Julian Brooks

[puredyne] Installing Gazpacho from a running live usb stick

Hey all,

So I now have a little time to backup all my files and I was hoping to upgrade to 10.10 from 9.11.

When I attempt to run the:
/applications/settings/install puredyne
 nothing happens.

Is there an alternative and simple method of doing this?

I realise that Gazpacho is still at an early version but it's installed with unetbootin and it appears to run quite happily on my machine (apart from finding my wireless/opening nmapplet) but I recall that the live version of 9.11 did the same and then worked fine once installed.

Cheers,

Julian