[puredyne] Fwd: SuperCollider package

rooss rooss

[puredyne] Fwd: SuperCollider package

Hi,

There is interest in maintaining Supercollider for debian, see message
below. I thought maybe someone who do the packaging for SC in puredyne
could co-maintain it in Debian? It will improve Debian and Debian
based distros for music production and art. Also it's very easy to
backport a package from Debian (unstable) to Ubuntu PPA. It will be a
win win...

More info here: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMultimedia

Best regards,

\r