[puredyne] Fw: [NetBehaviour] Donate your old laptop to Zero Dollar Laptop Project in Southend!

[puredyne] Fw: [NetBehaviour] Donate your old laptop to Zero Dollar Laptop Project in Southend!

----- Forwarded message from Alessandra Scapin <[hidden email]> -----

Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 16:19:04 +0100
From: Alessandra Scapin <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [NetBehaviour] Donate your old laptop to Zero Dollar Laptop Project in Southend!

The Zero Dollar Laptop Project is changing the way we all think about
technology. We recycle hardware, install Free Open Source Software,
and organise workshops with vulnerable people and disadvantaged
groups. Once participants have learned how to turn these free
computers into powerful tools they can promote their own culture and
become creative members of the community.

SoSLUG (Southend on Sea Linux User Group) will be collecting old
unwanted laptops (to be used for the project) during the Software
Freedom Day on 17 September 2011.

DROP-OFF POINTS:
TAP (Old Water Works)
North Road
Leigh on Sea SS0 7AB
Essex
Tel: 01702 667850 and 01702 668666
Email: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Unit F11 (First Floor)
Victoria Shopping Centre
324-325 Chartwell North
Southend on Sea
Essex SS2 5SR

DATE & TIME:
Software Freedom Day
Saturday 17 September 2011
10 AM - 8 PM

HOME COLLECTION:
We can also collect a computer from your address if you can't take it
with you to the collection point. Get in touch to arrange a collection
- [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Get in touch with SoSLUG for more details about the Software Freedom
Day activities and workshops -- [hidden email]
<mailto:[hidden email]>

ZDLP is a project developed by SoSLUG and Digital Exploration Centre
with the support of Furtherfield and Access Space.

MORE INFORMATION:
http://zdlp.soslug.org

--
Alessandra Scapin
Furtherfield Coordinator and Programme Manager

Furtherfield
57C Grand Parade
Green Lanes
London N4 1AF
T +44(0)208 802 2827
M +44(0)7717 887923
www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee registered
in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205. Registered business
address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade, Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.

----- End forwarded message -----