[puredyne] Email problems

w3rn w3rn

[puredyne] Email problems

Greetings,

It seems that not of email are being answer/deliver. Is there a problem?

THKS
Vince

Re: [puredyne] Email problems

I dont think there is a problem, puredyne is a small group and this
list in only one way to find answer - I think most dev have also their
hand full with the latest release coming up and christmas (I would
assume ;) )

you can also check the irc, and ubuntu forum and other online place
that might be more specific to your questions.

light