[puredyne] Any "enhancer" plugin to ?

Olivier Revollat Olivier Revollat

[puredyne] Any "enhancer" plugin to ?

I would like to find some enhencer pluginl (ladspa, lv2, ...), a long time ago I use sonic maximizer as VST under windows and I find it very good, is there anything like that on linux ??

Thanks

Re: [puredyne] Any "enhancer" plugin to ?

this might not be the answer you're looking for but...

i think you could patch together a sonic enhancer with a number of different ladspa plugins which are included with pure:dyne.  i don't know what to recommend but there is a whole slew of DSP plugins that you can load into JACKRack.  I don't know what Sonic Maximizer actually does so I can't recommend which plugins to use.  i dont know if there is any one thing which will accomplish what you're looking for.

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 2:36 AM, Olivier Revollat <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would like to find some enhencer pluginl (ladspa, lv2, ...), a long time ago I use sonic maximizer as VST under windows and I find it very good, is there anything like that on linux ??

Thanks

Claude Heiland-Allen Claude Heiland-Allen

Re: [puredyne] Any "enhancer" plugin to ?

There is also 'jamin' for mastering, with multi-band compressor / EQ / etc.