[puredyne] 9.11 crash on shutdown

There is a kernel bug that creeps in when shutting down the computer in the something.timer.c  after it give the message will now halt.

Just checking in if it was a known bug - or easy fix - before I submit a bug with more detail and the complete error message (hard to copy and paste a shutdown bug ;)

Apart from that I really like the 9.11 distribution - it's seems fast and really crisp and love the logo ! ;)  - the starting crypto disk hang on startup once in a while still but seems less often, or maybe it's just me

thanks