is this working?

focal temporal focal temporal

is this working?

just to check if this is working, my previous posts wasn't accepted for months...

Re: [puredyne] is this working?

seems to be ;)

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 6:16 AM, focal temporal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> just to check if this is working, my previous posts wasn't accepted for
> months...

jm jones jm jones

Re: [puredyne] is this working?

2011/3/9 geoffroy tremblay <[hidden email]>
seems to be ;)

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 6:16 AM, focal temporal <[hidden email]> wrote:
> just to check if this is working, my previous posts wasn't accepted for
> months...

Yeah

--
Juan Manuel Jones

focal temporal focal temporal

Re: is this working?

alright!
this is not p:d list subject, but, i'm strugling with this matter for some time, as i'm not a "sound expert".

what piece of hardware/software I may have to get more than 1 stereo playback channel in jack server connections?

thanks!