Quantcast

irc channel

focal temporal focal temporal

irc channel

why is irc channel so quiet? :\

i'm just too anxious for the new release (sorry for beign so euphoric) but I've tried loooooooooooooooooooooooooads of linux distros, and p:d seams the perfect one for me...
Ricardo Gabriel Herdt Ricardo Gabriel Herdt

Re: [puredyne] irc channel

2011/8/1 focal temporal <[hidden email]>
why is irc channel so quiet? :\

i'm just too anxious for the new release (sorry for beign so euphoric) but
I've tried loooooooooooooooooooooooooads of linux distros, and p:d seams the
perfect one for me...

Hi,

Latest gazpacho beta is from 29. jul, seems to be working pretty well:

http://homes.visions.cz/puredyne/gazpacho/

Ricardo

focal temporal focal temporal

Re: [puredyne] irc channel

already booted with an image made from puredyne-1010-gazpacho-DVD-i386-beta.iso.
it boots fine, but I want to install it to one of  my harddisks.
how can I install grub to master boot record then?

why is hd install from usb stick crashing?
I saw on forum that only ext2 worked... is this correct?
also when I plug my usb stick appears a message saying "daemon is inhibited"? what does this mean?

cheers!