installing nvidia drivers?

crazybilly crazybilly

installing nvidia drivers?

Gotta say--I'm really enjoying PureDyne. It's been treating me really well.

One question I had, though--is there any way to install the nvidia drivers (or the nuveau driver perhaps)? The idea I'm getting from googling around is that there's some sort incompatiblites with the real-time kernel (I tried installing the nvidia 185 driver without much luck).

I don't need anything too fancy--I'd just like to have a gradient on my desktop w/ it being divided into bars ;)

Any suggestions?