harddrive insta of gazpacho beta not working properly

focal temporal focal temporal

harddrive insta of gazpacho beta not working properly

hello, hereby a quick chat on #puredyne with the report

<focalt> is anyone online here?
<yaxu> hello
<focalt> yo yaxu
<focalt> it seams that beta version of gazpacho isn't installing properly on harddisk
<yaxu> what happens?
<focalt> first, after some time of progress bars appears this window http://tinypic.com/r/veai6g/7
<focalt> then this http://tinypic.com/r/15z1gg1/7
<yaxu> aye that doesn't look healthy
<yaxu> sorry don't know what to suggest, hopefully a learned puredyne person will pass by
<focalt> then, rebooting, this is the info http://tinypic.com/r/34r7vb8/7
<focalt> and on the system, the user is lintian, live user? it doesn't make sense
<focalt> well here's the report
<focalt> :P
<focalt> maybe i'll post on the forum?
<focalt> I did reported this issue before but no replies
<focalt> I guess i'll stick with 9.11 for now
<focalt> also noticed that if I make a bottable usb using unetbootin, it boot muuuuch faster
<focalt> than dvd
<focalt> on failsafe mode
<focalt> i'll post on forum, and install 9.11

hopefully someone can solve this? cause I'm totally incapable...
it would be very usefull to have gazpacho hd install working cause I intend to use it on a serie of performances from now on, and it seams the only reliable, compatible linux distro with my aesthetics and tastes.

thanks!
Julian Brooks Julian Brooks

Re: [puredyne] harddrive insta of gazpacho beta not working properly

Hey,

No wisdom to impart but I too am very keen on being able to install gazpacho.  Doesn't work for me either -
64b x61s lenovo.

Of course a 64b version of the beta would be good too:) nudge nudge.

Here's hoping,

Julian