Quantcast

Won't boot on Macbook white

gtodd876 gtodd876

Won't boot on Macbook white

I tried installing p:d on a macbook and had no problems following the instructions. I got to the point where sync my partition with Refit's partition tool and then select my linux partition by choosing the peguin. The penguin turns to a shade of gray and thats it. Nothing else happens. I went through the whole process again and it ended up at the same place where it freezes after I select the linux partition to boot. I'm new to linux but I've combed through the instructions and have no idea what I did wrong.

This is a Macbook white 5,2.

Thank you for any advice to help me get up and runnin

-Todd