Wireless config MacBookPro5,5

andrewakko andrewakko

Wireless config MacBookPro5,5

hej guys,
Im having a problem to config my net. Specifically, the system dont find my driver for the new mac osx,
I get only:

lo
eth0

and no other interface.

some tip_?

best

Re: [puredyne] Wireless config MacBookPro5,5

Hi -

Tried this?
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MacBookPro5-5/Karmic#Wireless%20%28AirPort%29

Dan

2011/4/10 andrewakko <[hidden email]>:

> hej guys,
> Im having a problem to config my net. Specifically, the system dont find my
> driver for the new mac osx,
> I get only:
>
> lo
> eth0
>
> and no other interface.
>
> some tip_?
>
> best
> a.

Re: [puredyne] Wireless config MacBookPro5,5

i've recently gotten wireless working with debian on an iBook, and it also required the b43 drivers.  in debian you'd have to add contrib to your /etc/apt/sources.list and then apt-get install the b43-fwcutter package i think?  i've been dealing with broadcom a lot lately, and have been trying to find an easy way to just store the driver on a flash drive and then install it in the proper place.  however i don't know where that would be (/lib/firmware?) and which drivers exactly are needed.