Quantcast

Rosegarden Crash

Narvey Narvey

Rosegarden Crash

My system sometimes stops responding when I try to start Rosegarden.  I used to be able to reboot, and then start it again and it would work, but tonight I tried it several times and it froze up each time I tried to run it.

Any Ideas why and how to fix it?  I really need Rosegarden to work if I am going to use PureDyne at all.