Re: [puredyne] pd gui-plugins

Tyler Leavitt Tyler Leavitt

Re: [puredyne] pd gui-plugins

Nice work gusano! I would love having this purely for the receive/table auto completion aspect of this. Plus, it might expose me to some objects I'm unaware of (which is probably 90% of all pd has to offer).

Is this in pd-extended?

Tyler

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 3:06 AM, gusano <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi p:d devs,

seeing the recent threads on puredata, I'm wondering if you'd like to include a neat gui-plugin that I wrote for pd>=0.43: completion-plugin.

a small demo video can be found there:
http://vimeo.com/23557543

just let me know if you're interested,

ciao
_y

ps: the plugin was only tested in vanilla and will only work with pd-043

gusano gusano

Re: [puredyne] pd gui-plugins

On 06/24/2011 08:28 PM, Tyler Leavitt wrote:
> Nice work gusano! I would love having this purely for the receive/table
> auto completion aspect of this. Plus, it might expose me to some objects
> I'm unaware of (which is probably 90% of all pd has to offer).
>
> Is this in pd-extended?

no it's a Gui-Plugin:
http://puredata.info/docs/guiplugins

Gui-Plugins supportwas introduced with pd-0.43 so it won't work with any
older version (AFAIK, pd-extended is still 0.42.5)

(but it might be included later in pd-extended)

cheers,
_y