Quantcast

Re: [puredyne] no scope in graph (swingosc)

rooss rooss

On 05/12/2011 01:47 PM, Rosea Grammostola wrote:

> On 05/11/2011 09:43 PM, Rosea Grammostola wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Ubuntu  10.04 with the Puredyne repo installed.
>>
>> I have swingosc installed and it seems to start, but I can't get an
>> scope into that java window...
>>
>>  SwingOSC.program = "/usr/share/SwingOSC/SwingOSC.jar";
>> o = SwingOSC.default;
>> o.boot;
>>
>> s.scope;
>>
>> a JStethoscope
>> java.net.SocketException: Invalid argument
>> java.net.SocketException: Invalid argument
>> java.net.SocketException: Invalid argument
>> java.net.SocketException: Invalid argument
>>
>> Howto fix this?
>>
>> Thanks.
>> \r
> It works with Gedit and the SC mode. But I like to use Emacs though...

Also the help browser is not working here
sclang-find-help: Symbol's function definition is void: w3m-find-file

I have w3m-el installed

Setting up w3m-el (1.4.4-9) ...
install/apel: already byte-compiled for emacs23, skipped
Ignoring install-info called from maintainer script
The package w3m-el should be rebuilt with new debhelper to get trigger
support

rooss rooss

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 2:09 PM, Rosea Grammostola <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Ok, after reinstall my crashed system, w3m-el works here :)

\r