Re: [puredyne] USB install

Julian Brooks Julian Brooks

Re: [puredyne] USB install

On 8 November 2010 11:55, J bz <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I have been having endless problems attempting a usb install and have a few questions:

What is the current state of play regarding the Puredyne 'preferred' option with the sh script?
Is it possible to simply make a copy of my tweaked Puredyne (couple of extra programs, added pd libraries etc) for moving between machines?
Does Netbootin actually work (I know people on the list have said it's easy), I have tried on a couple of sticks now with no success - even though Netbootin has said the install was successful it fails to boot on either of the machines I am testing on - one of which I know definitely can boot from USB.
Is it best to wait for Gazpacho and have another crack at it?

I'm using a dvd iso of 10.11 btw.

Very best wishes,

Julian