Re: [puredyne] Puredyne Digest, Vol 58, Issue 13

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Tarun Durga Tarun Durga
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [puredyne] Puredyne Digest, Vol 58, Issue 13

Hi Steve... I'm at Barbican in Central London.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 23, 2010, at 11:00 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Send Puredyne mailing list submissions to
>    [hidden email]
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>    http://lists.goto10.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/puredyne
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>    [hidden email]
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>    [hidden email]
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Puredyne digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Fluxus and Puredyne (Tarun Durga)
>   2. Re: Fluxus and Puredyne (steve allen)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:06:59 +0000
> From: Tarun Durga <[hidden email]>
> Subject: [puredyne] Fluxus and Puredyne
> To: [hidden email]
> Message-ID:
>    <[hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Hi... I've a Macbook with a faulty configuration for Fluxus and have  
> been
> advised to run it with Puredyne.
>
> However, I also have a really bad broadband connection and was  
> wondering if
> there's somewhere I could get a Puredyne CD in London.
>
> Any advice?
>
>
>
> --
> www.WhoMeNinja.com: All the Craziness in the World
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.goto10.org/pipermail/puredyne/attachments/20100323/832b83f8/attachment.html 
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:15:47 +0000
> From: steve allen <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [puredyne] Fluxus and Puredyne
> To: puredyne <[hidden email]>
> Message-ID: <[hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
>
> where in  london are you?
>
> Tarun Durga wrote:
>> Hi... I've a Macbook with a faulty configuration for Fluxus and have
>> been advised to run it with Puredyne.
>>
>> However, I also have a really bad broadband connection and was
>> wondering if there's somewhere I could get a Puredyne CD in London.
>>
>> Any advice?
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> www.WhoMeNinja.com <http://www.WhoMeNinja.com>: All the Craziness in
>> the World
>> ---
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> ---
>> [hidden email]
>> http://identi.ca/group/puredyne
>> irc://irc.goto10.org/puredyne
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Puredyne mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.goto10.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/puredyne
>
> End of Puredyne Digest, Vol 58, Issue 13
> ****************************************

---
[hidden email]
http://identi.ca/group/puredyne
irc://irc.goto10.org/puredyne
steve allen steve allen
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [puredyne] Puredyne Digest, Vol 58, Issue 13

Tarun Durga wrote:

> Hi Steve... I'm at Barbican in Central London.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Mar 23, 2010, at 11:00 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
>> Send Puredyne mailing list submissions to
>> [hidden email]
>>
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>> http://lists.goto10.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/puredyne
>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>> [hidden email]
>>
>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>> [hidden email]
>>
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of Puredyne digest..."
>>
>>
>> Today's Topics:
>>
>> 1. Fluxus and Puredyne (Tarun Durga)
>> 2. Re: Fluxus and Puredyne (steve allen)
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:06:59 +0000
>> From: Tarun Durga <[hidden email]>
>> Subject: [puredyne] Fluxus and Puredyne
>> To: [hidden email]
>> Message-ID:
>> <[hidden email]>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>>
>> Hi... I've a Macbook with a faulty configuration for Fluxus and have
>> been
>> advised to run it with Puredyne.
>>
>> However, I also have a really bad broadband connection and was
>> wondering if
>> there's somewhere I could get a Puredyne CD in London.
>>
>> Any advice?
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> www.WhoMeNinja.com: All the Craziness in the World
>> -------------- next part --------------
>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>> URL:
>> <http://lists.goto10.org/pipermail/puredyne/attachments/20100323/832b83f8/attachment.html>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 2
>> Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:15:47 +0000
>> From: steve allen <[hidden email]>
>> Subject: Re: [puredyne] Fluxus and Puredyne
>> To: puredyne <[hidden email]>
>> Message-ID: <[hidden email]>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
>>
>> where in london are you?
>>
>> Tarun Durga wrote:
>>> Hi... I've a Macbook with a faulty configuration for Fluxus and have
>>> been advised to run it with Puredyne.
>>>
>>> However, I also have a really bad broadband connection and was
>>> wondering if there's somewhere I could get a Puredyne CD in London.
>>>
>>> Any advice?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> www.WhoMeNinja.com <http://www.WhoMeNinja.com>: All the Craziness in
>>> the World
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>>
>>> ---
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://identi.ca/group/puredyne
>>> irc://irc.goto10.org/puredyne
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Puredyne mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.goto10.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/puredyne
>>
>> End of Puredyne Digest, Vol 58, Issue 13
>> ****************************************
>
> ---
> [hidden email]
> http://identi.ca/group/puredyne
> irc://irc.goto10.org/puredyne
I will be in hackney on thursday, and could drop a disk at bike yard
east, hackney city farm if you like

---
[hidden email]
http://identi.ca/group/puredyne
irc://irc.goto10.org/puredyne