PD and JACK stop and error after minutes with Echo Audiofire

istvan83 istvan83

PD and JACK stop and error after minutes with Echo Audiofire

I have a new Puredyne release 9.11, and when I connect to firewire with jackd i can run puredata, but after a few minutes the jack server stop. (i have try with all buffer options etc but no results)
I have Echo Audiofire 4 with new firmware...

I got error message and now i cant load the server : Error creating FFADO streaming device

Its work nice with alsa and realtek soundcard, no errors...

Please to help me, there is full support for Echo but i cant use.

Thanks
Istv