I can't find CSound?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
focal temporal focal temporal
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I can't find CSound?

I can't find Csound on my system... It is installed
Ricardo Gabriel Herdt Ricardo Gabriel Herdt
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [puredyne] I can't find CSound?

2010/10/16 esphera <[hidden email]>:
>
> I can't find Csound on my system... It is installed
>

You can write csound's .orc and .sco files in any editor (for example
emacs or gedit) and compile them with the command:

csound example.orc example.sco

Alternatively you can use GUIs like csound-gui, cecilia or even blue.

---
[hidden email]
http://identi.ca/group/puredyne
irc://irc.goto10.org/puredyne
Ricardo Gabriel Herdt Ricardo Gabriel Herdt
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [puredyne] I can't find CSound?

2010/10/17 Ricardo Gabriel Herdt <[hidden email]>:
>
> Alternatively you can use GUIs like csound-gui, cecilia or even blue.
>

there's also QuteCsound: http://qutecsound.sourceforge.net/

---
[hidden email]
http://identi.ca/group/puredyne
irc://irc.goto10.org/puredyne
Bernardo Barros Bernardo Barros
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [puredyne] I can't find CSound?

Maybe QuteCsound could be included in PureDyne 10
It is interesting since it plans to interface Python and CSound all in one place

2010/10/17 Ricardo Gabriel Herdt <[hidden email]>:

> 2010/10/17 Ricardo Gabriel Herdt <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Alternatively you can use GUIs like csound-gui, cecilia or even blue.
>>
>
> there's also QuteCsound: http://qutecsound.sourceforge.net/
>
> ---
> [hidden email]
> http://identi.ca/group/puredyne
> irc://irc.goto10.org/puredyne
>

---
[hidden email]
http://identi.ca/group/puredyne
irc://irc.goto10.org/puredyne
Rob Canning-3 Rob Canning-3
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [puredyne] I can't find CSound?

> Maybe QuteCsound could be included in PureDyne 10
> It is interesting since it plans to interface Python and CSound all in one
> place

nice - just tried it out - your request came in just the right time at the
end of our dev sprint - i added it and it will be in the next release
(coming soon)

>
> 2010/10/17 Ricardo Gabriel Herdt <[hidden email]>:
>> 2010/10/17 Ricardo Gabriel Herdt <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> Alternatively you can use GUIs like csound-gui, cecilia or even blue.
>>>
>>
>> there's also QuteCsound: http://qutecsound.sourceforge.net/
>>
>> ---
>> [hidden email]
>> http://identi.ca/group/puredyne
>> irc://irc.goto10.org/puredyne
>>
>
> ---
> [hidden email]
> http://identi.ca/group/puredyne
> irc://irc.goto10.org/puredyne
>
>



---
[hidden email]
http://identi.ca/group/puredyne
irc://irc.goto10.org/puredyne