Help Required With USB Live Boot

quadrophobiac quadrophobiac

Help Required With USB Live Boot

Sorry if I'm treading ground on something obvious here but I did search the archive and found no resolution for my problem

I have tried to make a live boot USB key for Puredyne Carrott and Coriander.

I used the following iso: puredyne-911-carrot_and_coriander-DVD-amd64.iso

But when I book in failsafe mode I am greeted with this error message:

mount aufs on /failed with option noatime.dirs=/cow=rw://filesystem.squashfs=rr

can you offer me some insight as how to proceed?

best

Stephen