ATI Proprietary Drivers

focal temporal focal temporal

ATI Proprietary Drivers

Noticed the following "bugs" after ATI Proprietary Drivers installation. Windows and web pages scroll in weird way. ( like 1 frame per sec.) and i can't start Fluxus.

Can someone help?

Re: [puredyne] ATI Proprietary Drivers

You might need to alter your Xorg configuration to optimize your card and enable OpenGL (likely why fluxus won't start).  I can't offer a solution, but when I was messing around with proprietary nvidia drivers and linux I had to change a couple of options and lines in the /etc/X11/xorg.conf file.  It was a bit complicated but there was a lot of literature out there that helped me through it.

The only problem might be that X has changed a bit recently and I don't know if configuring it is the same as it used to be.

This might be a good place to start:

http://wiki.cchtml.com/index.php/Ubuntu_Jaunty_Installation_Guide#Finishing_the_Install:_Configuration