Quantcast

ACER keyboard problem

drumanart drumanart

ACER keyboard problem

Hello,
I use an ACER Labtop running puredyne from USB. The keyboard-settings are for Spain set to ACER .
Thanks. For some reason all the keys for curly brackets, brackets and so on want work. (usually to get curly brackets you have to press Ctl-Alt and the indicated key).
I try to make my first steps with SuperCollider, so this signes are a "must".
Hopefully someone knows the how to.
Thaks

Re: [puredyne] ACER keyboard problem

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Puredyne/Keyboard